How would you like to have a candle light bulb that is going to last for several years without needing to be replaced, and that is going to help you save money on your energy bill? When most people think about LED lighting, they think about unattractive, modern-looking bulbs that don’t always fit into their decorating style. What if we told you that the latest in LED technology lets you have the best of both worlds? You can have the more energy-efficient lighting, and the attractive candle bulbs that look great in chandeliers, wall sconces, lamps, and more.
Today, we are going to talk about the Aogist 4W dimmable Sapphire LED filament candle light bulb. But first, let’s see what the difference is between LED and CFL light bulbs.
LED vs CFL Bulbs
Obviously, the biggest difference between LED and CFL bulbs is the fact that the LED bulbs are much more energy-efficient. Yes, many CFL bulbs are advertised as being designed to save energy, but they can’t hold a candle to the efficiency of LED lighting. In fact, not only are LED’s more energy-efficient, they also last for many years before they need to be replaced, unlike CFL bulbs that need to be replaced every few months. Other differences include:
- Heat – When compared to CFL bulbs, LED bulbs are a lot cooler. You can’t put your hand on a hot CFL bulb, but an LED bulb is going to be cool to the touch, even if it has been on for several hours. CFL bulbs release 80 percent of their energy in the form of heat, while LED bulbs release 10 percent or less.
- Directional Lighting – With a CFL bulb, you are going to get light in a single direction unless there are diffusers. LED lighting can be directed, increasing its efficiency even more, and no diffusion is needed. This makes LED lightbulbs a lot better for task lighting.
- Holiday Lights – With traditional holiday lighting, you always end up having to replace bulbs every year, and sometimes, entire strands. LED holiday lighting can last for many decades, seeing as how it is only used for a couple of months per year.
When discussing LED and CFL bulbs, it is important the difference between lumens and watts. Traditional lightbulbs are based on watts, which is the amount of energy that they use. LED lights are classified by lumens, and you buy these bulbs based on how much light you want, and not how much energy is used. Basically, the higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light is. If you want to replace a 100-watt bulb, you will need an LED light that is 1,600 lumens. For a regular 60-watt bulb, you will need an LED with 800 lumens.
Aogist 4W Dimmable Sapphire LED Filament Candle Light Bulb, 2700K Warm White 400LM, E12 Candelabra Base Lamp, C11 High Light Efficiency, 40W Incandescent Replacement, UL-Listed, 6 Pack
If you want to switch the lights in your chandelier or candelabra lamps, and you want to enjoy all of the benefits of LED technology, you need to check out the Aogist 4W Dimmable Sapphire LED filament candle light bulb. Unlike other LED bulbs that are modern in appearance and not overly attractive, these bulbs look like the candle bulbs you are used to seeing, but they are much more energy-efficient, and they won’t need to be replaced for several years.
You can save as much as 92 percent on your energy bills, instantly, simply by replacing your current bulbs with LED bulbs, and these candle bulbs are going to help you to save up to $630 over the years. These bulbs have a 50,000 hour lifetime, or 25 years of six hours of use each day. These are some of the longest-lasting LED bulbs available, and some of the only bulbs that actually look like regular lightbulbs.
These bulbs are UL listed, so they can be installed everywhere. Some states do not allow LED products to be installed until they have received this certification, and meet all regulatory requirements. Some of the features of these bulbs include:
- Dimmable – These LED bulbs can be used with dimmer switches, so you can dim the lights to set any mood that you want, from bright light for reading to intimate mood lighting for romantic dinners.
- Appearance – If you want a bulb that is decorative and offer all of the benefits of LED lighting, this is a great option. It looks like a traditional candle light, but it is energy-efficient and long-lasting, making it a better option than CFL or incandescent lighting.
- Safety – You are not going to burn yourself if you touch these LED lights. They run cooler than traditional lighting, so they are cool to the touch and pose less of a fire hazard. This type of lighting is ideal for lamps and chandeliers in children’s rooms.
Pros and Cons
- Warranty – Enjoy a hassle-free, five-year warranty on your Aogist LED lightbulbs. If you have any problems, contact customer service for easy and fast replacement of your bulbs.
- Eye Health – Because these bulbs emit a softer light than traditional bulbs, it is a lot better for your eyes, and they aren’t going to be sore under bright lights.
- None – We are not able to find any negative reviews on Amazon about this product, so we can only assume that customers are generally happy with these bulbs.
Even though many brands will claim that their LED bulbs are the best, there isn’t a whole lot of difference in the various technologies. So, there is really no reason to not try one made by a brand that is lesser known. In fact, you may just find that the Aogist LED bulbs are just what you have been waiting for. They are also a lot less expensive than other LED bulbs, averaging around $3 per bulb. These bulbs are going to last for several years to come, and they are going to save you a lot of money on your energy bill in the long run.