With energy costs becoming more and more expensive every day, homeowners are looking for ways to reduce their energy bills. If you are trying to save money on your bills, one way to do it is to switch out your traditional incandescent lightbulbs to the newer and more energy-efficient LED lightbulbs. Yes, they do cost more than incandescent bulbs, but they last longer, and they save energy, so they are actually a lot more economical.
In this article, we are going to talk about some of the reasons why you should make the switch to LED lighting, and then we are going to look at one of the more popular LED bulbs on the market, the HyperSelect 9W LED lightbulb. Let’s get started.
Why You Should Switch to LED Lighting
As more and more homeowners are switching to LED lighting, you may be considering doing so yourself, if you haven’t done so already. Even if you are already using LED lighting in your home, you may only be using it to save money, without even realizing that there are actually many other great reasons to use LED lighting in the home, including:
- Lifespan – A good quality LED bulb can last for more than 100,000 hours, so you aren’t going to need to replace them every few months like you do with incandescent bulbs.
- Energy Efficiency – Incandescent bulbs lose energy due to heat, so they only offer about 20 percent of their actual power for light. LED lights lose around 20 percent of energy to heat loss, and still put out 80 percent, while still using less electricity.
- Colors – You can get a wide assortment of colored LED lights, and they produce colors that are truer and brighter than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Noise – There is no humming noise when you use LED lightbulbs, whereas incandescent and fluorescent lighting can make a variety of noises.
- Safety – Because they don’t lose energy to heat, and actually use very little energy at all, LED lightbulbs are cool. They are not going to cause fires, and you won’t burn yourself if you touch them.
- Focus – This type of lighting is made to focus without the need for special reflectors or lenses, so you get the same amount of light in a smaller package.
- Dimming – LED bulbs are better than incandescent for dimming, because they retain their colors and don’t turn yellow.
- Versatility – LED lightbulbs come in a variety of colors and shapes, so they can replace pretty much any type of lightbulb in your home.
HyperSelect 9W LED Light Bulb A19 – E26 Bulb Non-Dimmable LED Bulb [60W Equivalent], 3000K (Soft White Glow), 820 Lumens, Medium Screw Base, 340° Omnidirectional, UL-Listed – (Pack of 18)
If you are considering switching to LED lighting, and are wondering which bulbs are going to be your best option, you should consider the HyperSelect 9W LED lightbulbs. These are the equivalent to traditional 60W bulbs, and give off a 3000K soft white glow. They offer 820 lumens, and have a medium screw base, so they will fit into most light sockets for lamps, overhead lighting, and more.
These are well-designed lightbulbs that can save you as much as 80 percent on your home energy bill. In fact, you can save up to $10 per year with each bulb, so when you add up the savings for every bulb in your home, it is going to be at least $100 each year, just from switching your bulbs. Sure, you have to make a bit of an investment at first, but you won’t be replacing these bulbs for several years, so the savings will soon start to reveal themselves.
When compared to other LED lightbulbs, these bulbs are as good, if not better, and they are right around the same price, approximately $7-$8 per bulb. When you buy this bulk package, you can save a lot of money, and have enough bulbs for every room in your home, as well as for your garage and even your outdoor space.
There are several features that make this one of the more popular LED lightbulbs on the market today. To begin with, you can save as much as 85% on your energy bill as soon as you switch over to these great lightbulbs. Other features include:
- Lifespan – These lightbulbs offer up to 25,000 of life before have to change them. This is the equivalent of about 21 years at three hours per day of use. You won’t be replacing these bulbs every few months.
- Easy Installation – There are no special adapters needed to install these bulbs. They have the standard A19-E26 medium screw base, so they will fit into any traditional light socket. Screw it in and turn it on.
- Versatility – You can use these bulbs in any room in your home, as well as for your outdoor space. They are ideal for overhead lighting fixtures, pendant fixtures, and most types of lamps.
- Color – When you use LED bulbs, you are going to see colors that are true and clear. You will be surprised at the difference between these and incandescent bulbs, which tend to make colors appear different than they really are.
Pros and Cons
- No Flickering – Users report that they enjoy flicker-free lighting after installing the HyperSelect 9W LED lightbulbs throughout their homes.
- Warranty – Enjoy a hassle-free, no questions asked five-year unlimited warranty. If for any reason you have a problem with these bulbs, contact customer service for a fast and easy replacement.
- Efficiency – Some users have reported that their lightbulbs burned out after just a few months of use. But, the warranty ensures fast replacement, and this complaint doesn’t seem to be a common one.
There is no time like the present to start saving money on your energy bills, and you can begin by switching the incandescent lightbulbs in your home to HyperSelect 9W LED lightbulbs. Not only will you save on your energy bill, you won’t have to buy replacement bulbs every few months, so you will notice even more savings over time.